18 Aug Boot Camp September 2017
We are so excited to be running another Intensive Training Programme- it’s like a Boot Camp but better. There are only 12 spaces because we want to make sure there is a real personal feel to the service we provide. This helps you as we can keep an eye on technique etc!
What do you want to achieve?
We ran a Boot Camp in May & June. The results were great:
- All participants lost body fat.
- All participants improved their VO2 Max (a measure for fitness)
- Some lost inches from their waist measurements.
- They enjoyed the experience: “really enjoyed it”; “made it so enjoyable”; “feel physically great”.
It is not going to be easy- you have to commit to it. But we make it fun. We build a wee community- you are not alone doing it. And sessions are short and sharp. We fully believe in a high intensity effort that keeps your metabolism high for hours after. This helps you burn more fat even when you are sitting at your desk.
Exercise is only one part of your health. If you want to really see results, you have to commit to the nutrition programme we give you. The good thing, this is not unachievable. It’s not boiled chicken and steamed broccoli. Eating well can be tasty too. And we are all human. That’s why we follow the 90% rule. This gives you a little freedom to have the occasional “treat”.
These 6 weeks are about creating good habits that you can maintain.
- Regular short, sharp blasts of exercise.
- Eating nutritious, tasty meals.
We don’t want you to come on the Intensive Training Programme and then go back to old ways. We have designed this so that it can be sustainable for you.
What does the Boot Camp involve?
4 sessions a week. And we give you a session to do at home.
Nutritional Guidelines, including breakfast, lunch and dinner recipes.
We take the expertise we have from elite sport and make it applicable to all those attending.
- Monday 18:30 – 19:30. Hiit class at Sanctuary nightclub.
- Wednesday 18:30 – 19:15, or 19:20 – 20:00. Hiit class at Sanctuary nightclub
- Friday 06:30 – 07:00. High intensity running session. Often we do hill sprints. Occasionally we do a variety of shuttle runs. Sets you up to feel awesome for your Friday and then into the weekend.
- Sunday 08:30 – 09:15. High intensity running session. Repeat sprints, shuttle runs and much more. An early start, but not too early. Gives you the rest of your Sunday to enjoy, knowing you have already done you work-out.
Everything is time based. So you work as hard as you can for the set time and then rest. This is a great way of working at your own level but being inspired to keep going by those you are with.
To sign up or if you have any questions then please email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more info check out our social media: